Monday, February 18, 2013

UGHHH!!!!! DAD!!!!!!

hey Hey HEY PEOPLE!!!!! So I have something to say. When I'm hungry and I want something that I am able to attain then I'm happy. Do you know what usually ruins that happiness?? The incompetence of the people providing my nourishment. So yesterday, I come downstairs and I scream at my mom "I NEED SUSTENANCE! NOURISHMENT! FEED MEEE!!!!!" and then my mom was like "You better call your dad to pick something up for you before he gets home from work because he won't want to go out again." SO we call and he like "Yeah, I'm gonna stop by taco bell. What do you want?" So I tell him that I want a Meal Deal 4 which consists of a beefy 5-layer burrito, a snack sized bag of Doritos(c), and a drink of your choice (mine being Mountain Dew(c)). So he gets home with our food and my mom looks in the bag and asks my dad "You know there were supposed to be chips with this meal...where are they?" and my dad is all like "What!? They aren't there?" and my mom is like =ㄱ_ㄱ=..."no" and he's like "do you want me to go back?" and as the exact same time me and my mom were like...
(mom)"NO"
(me) "YES...NO, sorry I though we were on the same page here"
So I was bummed out about no chips, so then I take a sip of my soda and as it turns out all of the ice had melted and it was now very watered down. So now dinner was completely ruined. and the only things I thought were why did they get a simple order wrong and why didn't my dad check the bag before he left to window. he does it at every other fast food joint

but anyway other than that there really isn't that much going on. Oh! I may be starting up a YouTube channel along with some of my friends as well as a line of accessories an clothing line that will be with my family. (HOPEFULLY NO GUARANTEES YET) 


My Minihomepy: http://minihp.global.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=D74K4KC2
anyway that's all for now.
Sincerely yours with peace, love, and happiness. ~Norri=^_^=v

No comments:

Post a Comment